Friday, January 4, 2013

One Year at Certiport!

I cannot believe that I have been with Certiport for one whole year now! It feels like it was just yesterday I started work here. I remember being so overwhelmed with the terminology (you wouldn't believe how many acronyms are used around here!) and trying so hard to learn everything I could about the company and industry. I wanted to become a valuable contributor as quickly as possible.

I've learned and accomplished a lot throughout the year. Here are a few highlights:

1. I managed registration and oversaw the European students at our annual Global Partner Summit and Worldwide Competition on Microsoft Office. This year it was held at the Bellagio in Las Vegas. Pictured below are all of us who oversaw students. We were happy to have such good translators from UNLV and BYU!


2. I started a bi-weekly webinar series for all Certiport Authorized Partners who are located in 148 countries.

3. I oversaw the development and execution of marketing campaigns such as the IC³ "Achieve a New Standard" and Autodesk "Dare to Create" campaigns. Check out the cool branding of the email headers!



4. I developed marketing kits for all of our Certiport Authorized Partners. In addition to what can be seen in this picture, they were also sent posters, window decals, and other fun marketing materials.


5. I attended tradeshows in Austin, Texas and San Diego, California that were very successful and brought in some great leads. They were also great learning experiences for me to interact with the customers.

I am extremely grateful to be able to continue learning in 2013 and doing the job I love in Minneapolis!


1 comment:

  1. Great job, Kandace! And...you got to see the Certiport sign at the BYU game!

    ReplyDelete