Sunday, September 23, 2012

Six Months!

I can barely believe it, but it's actually been 6 months since Chad and I were married! I feel like it was last month and Chad feels like it has been longer than 6 months. Funny how that works out. Maybe I'm just difficult to live with? Hehe.

We will have to celebrate by going to dinner or something later this month. We are spending this weekend in Salt Lake with Chad's brother and sister while his parents are in New York, then Chad has a crazy school and recruiting schedule this week. Of course we could always count the expensive churros we ate last night at the REAL Salt Lake game our celebratory act, right?


Today officially marks 6 months though and I couldn't imagine a better way to celebrate it than attending an LDS Temple dedication. In this case, the Brigham City Temple dedication. I was overwhelmed with gratitude for the 139 operating temples on the earth today and the sacred ordinances that happen within those walls, specifically the sealing ordinances. I get to be with my amazing husband and family for time and ALL ETERNITY because of the covenants and ordinances received in the temple. I am so grateful for that knowledge and want to share it with the whole world.

Who knows, maybe I'll get a chance to share it with the "whole" world. You never know where the next six months will take us!

To learn more about LDS Missionary work and WHY we are so active in sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ and building temples, visit http://mormon.org/missionary-work.

1 comment:

  1. It was the same way for Emma and I at six months. She thought it flew by, I felt like we'd been together forever. I was afraid that was a bad thing, but it's good to hear it's normal!

    ReplyDelete